Решено Lost connectivity to the device mpx.vmhba32

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

BlowFish

Участник
Добрый вечер! После переустановки esxi на одном из узлов в кластере возникло предупреждение:
Lost connectivity to the device mpx.vmhba32:C0:T0:L0 backing the boot filesystem /vmfs/devices/disks/mpx.vmhba32:C0:T0:L0. As a result, host configuration changes will not be saved to persistent storage.
Не особо разбираюсь в этом, подскажите что может быть ?

Подключись к проблемному серверу ESXi и выполни следующие команды:
Код:
/etc/init.d/hostd restart
/etc/init.d/vpxa restart

Проверяем что службы запущены:
Код:
/etc/init.d/hostd status
/etc/init.d/vpxa status

Вывод должен быть примерно таким:
Код:
hostd is running
vpxa is running

For the ones interested, this were the steps I took to restore my ESXi.

1. Set ESXi into maintainance mode
  2. Download VMware vSphere PowerCLI
  3. Run as administrator
  4. Connect to ESXi (Connect-VIServer -server 0.0.0.0 -user user -pass pass) - where 0.0.0.0 = ip from ESXi, user = login for ESXi and pass = password for this login.
  5. Back-up the current running-configuration (Get-VMHost 0.0.0.0 | Get-VMHostFirmware -BackupConfiguration -DestinationPath 'D:\temp\') - where 0.0.0.0 = ip from ESXi, 'D:\temp\' = destination folder for the backup (be sure this folder exists on the PC you are executing it from)
  6. Shutdown your ESXi host
Now at this point it turned out there was nothing wrong with my USB, for some reason ESXi didn't use it anymore until I rebooted the system, of course the configuration it loaded was outdated, so I restored the configuration to the back-up I just made. It could also be that your USB (or any boot drive for that matter) is defect and you'd have to completely reinstall ESXi. However, after a clean install you can also just restore the backup configuration. For restoring the backup I used the following steps:

1. Boot you ESXi host (make sure it is installed)
  2. Connect to ESXi (Connect-VIServer -server 0.0.0.0 -user user -pass pass) - where 0.0.0.0 = ip from ESXi, user = login for ESXi and pass = password for this login.
  3. Restore to the backup configuration (Get-VMHost 0.0.0.0 | Set-VMHostFirmware -Restore -Force -SourcePath 'D:\temp\configBundle-0.0.0.0.tgz') - where 0.0.0.0 = ip from ESXi, 'D:\temp\configBundle-0.0.0.0.tgz' = the backed up configuration file (be sure this file exists on the PC you are executing it from)
  4. Wait a few seconds, if it doesn't automatically reboot, do it manually
  5. The configuration should now be loaded again, and the error of the missing boot drive should be gone.

Какая точно у вас версия ?

Проставьте обновления

В 7.0U2c были решены некоторые проблемы относительно USB/SD карт и ошибок типа:
Bootbank cannot be found at path '/bootbank' errors being seen after upgrading to ESXi 7.0 U2 (83963)
Connection to the /bootbank partition intermittently breaks when you use USB or SD devices (83376)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх Низ